How To Cancel FishWise: The Fishing App Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of FishWise: The Fishing App and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your FishWise: The Fishing App subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your FishWise: The Fishing App subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on FishWise website
- Alternatives to FishWise: The Fishing App
Cancel FishWise: The Fishing App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel FishWise: The Fishing App subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "FishWise: The Fishing App".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling FishWise: The Fishing App subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel FishWise: The Fishing App subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel FishWise: The Fishing App Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "FishWise: The Fishing App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to FishWise will now be canceled.
Cancel FishWise: The Fishing App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to FishWise: The Fishing App via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see FishWise: The Fishing App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from FishWise
Cancel FishWise: The Fishing App Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting FishWise: The Fishing App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on FishWise: The Fishing App's Website
Another way of canceling FishWise: The Fishing App subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the FishWise: The Fishing App app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://fishwise.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About FishWise: The Fishing App App
You are invited to take part in the best fishing app community, to share fishing experiences and gain access to the best fishing tools on the market. With Fishing Weather designed by Fishermen, Fishing Maps GPS built for Fishermen, and a Fishing Community shaped by fishermen; FishWise quickly gives you one fishing app with the ability to plan, prepare, and share your next fishing experience. WEATHER DESIGNED BY FISHERMEN FishCast™ Predictions and Fishing Forecast: "Takes the guesswork out when targeting inland game species such as Largemouth Bass" (TechCrunch). Over 12M pre...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app