How To Cancel Free Ringtones 2020 Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Free Ringtones 2020 and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Free Ringtones 2020 subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Free Ringtones 2020 subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Free Ringtones 2020 website
- Alternatives to Free Ringtones 2020
Cancel Free Ringtones 2020 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Free Ringtones 2020 subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Free Ringtones 2020".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Free Ringtones 2020 subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Free Ringtones 2020 subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Free Ringtones 2020 Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Free Ringtones 2020" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Free Ringtones 2020 will now be canceled.
Cancel Free Ringtones 2020 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Free Ringtones 2020 via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Free Ringtones 2020. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Free Ringtones 2020
Cancel Free Ringtones 2020 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Free Ringtones 2020 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Free Ringtones 2020's Website
Another way of canceling Free Ringtones 2020 subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Free Ringtones 2020 app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://funringring.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Free Ringtones 2020 App
Do you want new ringtones 2020 or ringtone remix? Free ringtones 2020 is best app for you. Free ringtones 2020 is a collection of the best and most popular ringtones for Android phone. More than 1000 popular ringtones and new ringtones in Free ringtones 2020. You can set them as your ringtone, message, alarm, notifications. The ringtones are selected carefully with uniqueness and diversity: funny ringtones, baby ringtones, ringtones remix, animals ringtones, message tones, pop, rock, hip-hop, dance, rap, country, Christian & Gospel, Bollywood, alarm... It's so easy for you to find y...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app