How to Cancel Muslim Pro
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Muslim Pro: Ramadan, Quran subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Muslim Pro: Ramadan, Quran subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Muslim Pro Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Muslim Pro: Ramadan, Quran subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Muslim Pro: Ramadan, Quran".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Muslim Pro: Ramadan, Quran subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Muslim Pro: Ramadan, Quran subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Muslim Pro Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Muslim Pro: Ramadan, Quran" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Muslim Pro will now be canceled.
Cancel Muslim Pro Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Muslim Pro: Ramadan, Quran via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Muslim Pro: Ramadan, Quran. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Muslim Pro
Cancel Muslim Pro via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Muslim Pro: Ramadan, Quran via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Muslim Pro's Website
Another way of canceling Muslim Pro: Ramadan, Quran subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Muslim Pro: Ramadan, Quran app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://muslimpro.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Muslim Pro: Ramadan, Quran App
The most popular Muslim app with Azan and Adhan notifications. New Quran feature, you can now Khatam Quran. Recognized by more than 110 million Muslims around the world as the most accurate prayer time & azan application, Muslim Pro also features the full Quran with Arabic scripts, phonetics, translations, and audio recitations as well as a Qibla locator, an Islamic Hijri calendar, a map of halal restaurants and Mosques, etc... MAIN FEATURES: • Accurate prayer times based on your current location with multiple settings available (angles) • Azan: visual and audio notifications for the calls for prayer with many muezzin voices to choose from • Fasting times (Imsak and Iftar) during Ramadan • The Holy Quran (Al Qur'an) with audio recitations (mp3), phonetics and translations • Colored Tajweed to help you improve your pronunciation when reading the Quran • Community: Join the community and pray for each other • "Tasbih" to count your dhikr • Halal restaurants and mosques locations around you • Animated Qibla compass and map to show you the direction to Mecca • Complete Muslim Hijri calendar to estimate holy dates such as Eid-Ul-Fitr and Eid-Ul-Adha • 99 names of Allah • Beautiful Islamic greeting cards (Eid Mubarak, Ramadan Kareem, etc...) • Hisn'ul Muslim (Fortress of the Muslim): a collection of doas and supplications) • App and Quran fully translated to: Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Portuguê...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app