How To Cancel Bitdefender Parental Control Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Bitdefender Parental Control and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Bitdefender Parental Control subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Bitdefender Parental Control subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Bitdefender Parental Control website
- Alternatives to Bitdefender Parental Control
Cancel Bitdefender Parental Control Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Bitdefender Parental Control subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Bitdefender Parental Control".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Bitdefender Parental Control subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Bitdefender Parental Control subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Bitdefender Parental Control Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Bitdefender Parental Control" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Bitdefender Parental Control will now be canceled.
Cancel Bitdefender Parental Control Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Bitdefender Parental Control via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Bitdefender Parental Control. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Bitdefender Parental Control
Cancel Bitdefender Parental Control Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Bitdefender Parental Control via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Bitdefender Parental Control's Website
Another way of canceling Bitdefender Parental Control subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Bitdefender Parental Control app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://bitdefender.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Bitdefender Parental Control App
Bitdefender Parental Control offers digital help to parents and extra online safety to children. Download and install the Bitdefender Parental Control app on all your children’s Android devices. Download and install the Bitdefender Central app or log in to the Bitdefender Central website on one of your personal devices to set up healthy, age-appropriate digital habits for your kids and to get reports on their digital activity. What you get: ✔ Safe Browsing ✔ Manage Applications ✔ Location Tracking & Geofencing ✔ Safe Check-In ✔ Screen Time Safe Browsing. Select the cont...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app