How To Cancel Bitcoin Wallet Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Bitcoin Wallet and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Bitcoin Wallet subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Bitcoin Wallet subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Bitcoin Wallet website
- Alternatives to Bitcoin Wallet
Cancel Bitcoin Wallet Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Bitcoin Wallet subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Bitcoin Wallet".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Bitcoin Wallet subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Bitcoin Wallet subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Bitcoin Wallet Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Bitcoin Wallet" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Bitcoin Wallet will now be canceled.
Cancel Bitcoin Wallet Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Bitcoin Wallet via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Bitcoin Wallet. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Bitcoin Wallet
Cancel Bitcoin Wallet Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Bitcoin Wallet via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Bitcoin Wallet's Website
Another way of canceling Bitcoin Wallet subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Bitcoin Wallet app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.bitcoin.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Bitcoin Wallet App
Looking for an app to easily and quickly buy and use Bitcoin? The Bitcoin.com Wallet has everything you need to get started, whether you're new to cryptocurrency or an expert, we've got you covered. Buy Bitcoin easily Buy BTC and BCH through the app using a credit card. The coins you buy will be deposited into your chosen wallet. Organize your Bitcoin Send and receive BTC and BCH, and create any number of wallets to organize your funds as you see fit. Exchange Bitcoin fast Swap BTC for BCH (and vice versa) in a matter of minutes. The exchanged coins will be deposited into your ch...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app