How to Cancel Biconomy
Learn how to cancel Biconomy subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Biconomy Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Biconomy".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Biconomy" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Biconomy Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Biconomy" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Biconomy will now be canceled.
Cancel Biconomy Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Biconomy" or "Biconomy" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Biconomy
Cancel Biconomy via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Biconomy's Website
- Visit their website - https://www.biconomy.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Biconomy App
Biconomy (Biconomy.com) is one of the cryptocurrency platforms that provides global currency trading services for digital assets such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum. Our mission We believe that the core idea of Bitcoin and blockchain is that distributed ledger and smart contract technology will build the foundation of human trust, improve transaction efficiency, and have a major impact on the society's economy. Bitcoin and blockchain Since the birth of Bitcoin, digital assets have been developing rapidly around the world as an Internet technology innovation practice since its inception in 2009. Blockchain technology is derived from Bitcoin, which is currently the largest application practice in blockchain. Our bitcoin and the blockchain behind it are “financial internet”, and it is possible to reconstruct the financial system from the bottom.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app