How To Cancel iMediaShare – Photos & Music Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of iMediaShare – Photos & Music and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your iMediaShare – Photos & Music subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your iMediaShare – Photos & Music subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on iMediaShare website
- Alternatives to iMediaShare – Photos & Music
Cancel iMediaShare – Photos & Music Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel iMediaShare – Photos & Music subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on iMediaShare – Photos & Music.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling iMediaShare – Photos & Music subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel iMediaShare – Photos & Music subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the iMediaShare – Photos & Music store iMediaShare – Photos & Musiclication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel iMediaShare – Photos & Music Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "iMediaShare – Photos & Music" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to iMediaShare will now be canceled.
Cancel iMediaShare – Photos & Music Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to iMediaShare – Photos & Music via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see iMediaShare – Photos & Music. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from iMediaShare
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel iMediaShare – Photos & Music Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting iMediaShare – Photos & Music via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on iMediaShare – Photos & Music's Website
An alternate way of canceling iMediaShare – Photos & Music subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the iMediaShare – Photos & Music app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.imediashare.tv/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About iMediaShare – Photos & Music App
Your photos, videos and music are instantly available to play on any connected TV screen or audio system around – at home, at a friend’s house, or at your local café. For online content like news, sports and music videos, check out the Flipps app. Access your digital content from anywhere. iMediaShare automatically discovers any connected devices around you. All you have to do is choose the one you’d like to play on, and your videos stream instantly on the big screen. iMediaShare also serves as the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume, playback, or switch videos with intuitive touchsc...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app