How to Cancel Microphone Block Free
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Microphone Block Free -Anti malware & Anti spyware subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Microphone Block Free -Anti malware & Anti spyware subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Microphone Block Free Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Microphone Block Free -Anti malware & Anti spyware subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Microphone Block Free -Anti malware & Anti spyware".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Microphone Block Free -Anti malware & Anti spyware subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Microphone Block Free -Anti malware & Anti spyware subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Microphone Block Free Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Microphone Block Free -Anti malware & Anti spyware" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Microphone Block Free will now be canceled.
Cancel Microphone Block Free Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Microphone Block Free -Anti malware & Anti spyware via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Microphone Block Free -Anti malware & Anti spyware. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Microphone Block Free
Cancel Microphone Block Free via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Microphone Block Free -Anti malware & Anti spyware via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Microphone Block Free's Website
Another way of canceling Microphone Block Free -Anti malware & Anti spyware subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Microphone Block Free -Anti malware & Anti spyware app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://bytepioneers.com/microphone-block/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Microphone Block Free -Anti malware & Anti spyware App
• Simple one click blocking / protection of your microphone. APP TEMPORARY BLOCK AND DISABLE ACCESS TO MICROPHONE TO ALL OTHER APPS AND WHOLE ANDROID SYSTEM. [NO ROOT NEEDED | PHONE CALLS NOT INTERRUPTED]. • App will protect your phone from spying on you and recording your voice or call by: virus, spyware, malware, backdoor or surveillance applications. • Try Microphone Block Free - Anti malware & Anti spyware: ✔ Block and disable your microphone by a single click. ✔ Protect your privacy from being recording and eavesdropping through the phone. ✔ Use “Spyware detector” feature to analyze if you are not already spied or recorded. (By spyware, malware, virus, backdoor or surveillance apps). ✔ Show list of apps with “record audio” - microphone permission (See security threats: spyware, virus, malware, backdoor and surveillance threats) ✔ Blocking and protection of all “call / audio / speech / voice recorder” type of application ✔ Use home screen widget for quick access. ✔ Simple and clear design with 2 templates and multiple icon sets. -- “On the average android phone there is 14 applications that have „record audio“ (microphone) permission and can be anytime misused to eavesdropping and recording you or your calls. Each of 14 apps can record your voice, speech and call anytime they want. Most of these apps has internet permission and can transfer your records to the world.” – ★ Spyware detector feature A special feature that helps you to analyze an...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app