How To Cancel Best Buy Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Best Buy and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Best Buy subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Best Buy subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Best Buy website
- Alternatives to Best Buy
Cancel Best Buy Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Best Buy subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Best Buy".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Best Buy subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Best Buy subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Best Buy Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Best Buy" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Best Buy will now be canceled.
Cancel Best Buy Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Best Buy via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Best Buy. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Best Buy
Cancel Best Buy Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Best Buy via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Best Buy's Website
Another way of canceling Best Buy subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Best Buy app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://m.bestbuy.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Best Buy App
Everything Best Buy, on the go. Find stores, deals, reviews and the lowest prices on the hottest tech. See all the hottest deals. Check out the Deal of the Day, our current Top Deals, special sale events and Best Buy Outlet finds, all in the app. Easy access to your My Best Buy® account. Make updates to your account, check your rewards status, pay your credit card bill and more. Ratings and 5-star reviews. Find out what people are saying about a product before you buy. Identify the perfect TV for your space. Use the app to test out which TV size fits your space with our new...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app