How To Cancel Aus Weather Australia Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Aus Weather Australia and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Aus Weather Australia subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Aus Weather Australia subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Aus Weather Australia website
- Alternatives to Aus Weather Australia
Cancel Aus Weather Australia Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Aus Weather Australia subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Aus Weather Australia".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Aus Weather Australia subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Aus Weather Australia subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Aus Weather Australia Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Aus Weather Australia" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Aus Weather Australia will now be canceled.
Cancel Aus Weather Australia Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Aus Weather Australia via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Aus Weather Australia. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Aus Weather Australia
Cancel Aus Weather Australia Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Aus Weather Australia via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Aus Weather Australia's Website
Another way of canceling Aus Weather Australia subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Aus Weather Australia app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://atmcomputers.com.au/ausweather.html and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Aus Weather Australia App
Get a fast, accurate and easy to use weather app for all your favourite locations in Australia! Stay up to date with accurate weather straight from the Bureau of Meteorology, warnings, a full 7 day forecast with hourly forecasts and Australian weather radars. With widgets, and a beautiful app design, everything you need is in Aus Weather Australia! Features • Locations all around Australia • 7 Day forecasts • 3 hourly updates for weather • Radars and maps • Historical data • Marine forecasts • Widgets • Weather notifications • Warnings and alerts • Detailed data such as wind-speed...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app