How To Cancel Behance Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Behance and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Behance subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Behance subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Behance website
- Alternatives to Behance
Cancel Behance Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Behance subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Behance.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Behance subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Behance subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Behance store Behancelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Behance Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Behance" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Behance will now be canceled.
Cancel Behance Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Behance via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Behance. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Behance
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Behance Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Behance via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Behance's Website
An alternate way of canceling Behance subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Behance app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.behance.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Behance App
Showcase your work, and get inspired by millions of projects in the worlds largest creative network. KEY FEATURES • Browse projects from dozens of creative fields like photography, illustration, and interaction design • Follow work from designers and artists you love • Share your latest creations to showcase your creative talent. • Explore work of creatives from AIGA, AdWeek, RISD, SVA, and many others ABOUT BEHANCE Behance is the leading online platform to showcase & discover creative work and is part of the Adobe Family. Behance’s team of curators feature new work every day...
Reported Cancellation Issues
I have not received an email with a link to verify my email. It’s been 2 days, I’ve tried multiple times, checked my junk mail and checked the email and it’s correct. Please help me sort out this issue so I can use the app.
— by Katie Jasmin on Jan 16 2021
Search for another app