How To Cancel Be Closer Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Be Closer and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Be Closer subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Be Closer subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Be Closer website
- Alternatives to Be Closer
Cancel Be Closer Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Be Closer subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Be Closer".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Be Closer subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Be Closer subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Be Closer Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Be Closer" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Be Closer will now be canceled.
Cancel Be Closer Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Be Closer via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Be Closer. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Be Closer
Cancel Be Closer Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Be Closer via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Be Closer's Website
Another way of canceling Be Closer subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Be Closer app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Be Closer App
Be Closer - it is a smart way to be closer to your family: - Make sure your children are safe without constantly texting them every few hours - Know where your mom or dad and where to find them The app is designed exclusively for family.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Please cancel my subscription of the following detail I could not track my phone Tracker Name: googleadwords_int
Subscription date: Mon Nov 08 2021 08:17:42 GMT+0000 (GMT)
App version: 3.5.1
Session number: 2
Platform: android 11
Device name: CPH2127
Used Accounts Id: 9268211
— by Janet Kennedy on Nov 08 2021
Downloaded by mistake. I don't use this app
— by Sanjilica on Oct 15 2021
I wan't to cancel my subscription please
— by Tashia on Sep 21 2021
I want to cancel my subscription
— by Zenia M Brent on Jun 19 2021
Hi, I mistakenly subscribe to your app using my brother's account without knowing huge amount of £38.49 was taken from his account. I never knew about the subscription charges. I honestly did not need the app, it was never used. I'm really sorry for not paying enough attention to your terms and conditions. Thank you
— by Gyamera on May 06 2021
Please deactive my be closer account
— by Esther on Apr 30 2021
Pls deactivate my account
— by Esther on Apr 29 2021
Please I need to cancel my subscription, I didn’t really cross check the policy and amount to be charged before putting in my card details and I was debited 15,500 naira, I’ve written to my bank and they need a cancellation email from you , please help me out because I need the money for my health issues and it is a lot of money to me, thank you very much for your consideration.
— by Essiene Lionel on Feb 24 2021
Search for another app