How To Cancel BDOUIN by MuslimShow Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of BDOUIN by MuslimShow and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your BDOUIN by MuslimShow subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your BDOUIN by MuslimShow subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on BDOUIN website
- Alternatives to BDOUIN by MuslimShow
Cancel BDOUIN by MuslimShow Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel BDOUIN by MuslimShow subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "BDOUIN by MuslimShow".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling BDOUIN by MuslimShow subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel BDOUIN by MuslimShow subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel BDOUIN by MuslimShow Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "BDOUIN by MuslimShow" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BDOUIN will now be canceled.
Cancel BDOUIN by MuslimShow Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BDOUIN by MuslimShow via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BDOUIN by MuslimShow. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BDOUIN
Cancel BDOUIN by MuslimShow Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BDOUIN by MuslimShow via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on BDOUIN by MuslimShow's Website
Another way of canceling BDOUIN by MuslimShow subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the BDOUIN by MuslimShow app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://Conexcap.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About BDOUIN by MuslimShow App
** NEW VERSION ** The MUSLIM SHOW team is pleased to offer you the new version of the BDOUIN STORIES application! 2 big new features: - A Comic Strip section, where you will find all the comic strip episodes of the series before they appear on social networks. - A Stickers section, to download hundreds of images automatically installed in your whatsapp ! Inside the app, you will also find our creation software STORY MAKER, which allows you to customize dozens of comic scenes designed by the authors of the Muslim Show. A fun and easy tool to use to stage your messages and share them wi...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app