How To Cancel BBVA Spain Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of BBVA Spain and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your BBVA Spain subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your BBVA Spain subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on BBVA Spain website
- Alternatives to BBVA Spain
Cancel BBVA Spain Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel BBVA Spain subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "BBVA Spain".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling BBVA Spain subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel BBVA Spain subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel BBVA Spain Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "BBVA Spain" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BBVA Spain will now be canceled.
Cancel BBVA Spain Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BBVA Spain via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BBVA Spain. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BBVA Spain
Cancel BBVA Spain Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BBVA Spain via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on BBVA Spain's Website
Another way of canceling BBVA Spain subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the BBVA Spain app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.bbva.es/sistema/redireccion.jsp?diren=app-bbva-espana and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About BBVA Spain App
Download the BBVA App for FREE: the best global banking app for 2017, 2018 and 2019 Forrester Research. Where you will be able to carry out a multitude of operations from your device quickly and intuitively, thanks to our innovative navigation experience. Become a customer on the spot and open an online account with no charges or conditions in just 10 minutes. All you need is: - Your DNI/NIE (Foreigners Identification Number) - A good internet connection You’ll be able to bank from your mobile phone with your account straightaway and perform your usual transactions from the world’s l...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app