How to Cancel myBaptistHealth
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your myBaptistHealth subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your myBaptistHealth subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel myBaptistHealth Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel myBaptistHealth subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "myBaptistHealth".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling myBaptistHealth subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel myBaptistHealth subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel myBaptistHealth Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "myBaptistHealth" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to myBaptistHealth will now be canceled.
Cancel myBaptistHealth Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to myBaptistHealth via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see myBaptistHealth. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from myBaptistHealth
Cancel myBaptistHealth via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting myBaptistHealth via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on myBaptistHealth's Website
Another way of canceling myBaptistHealth subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the myBaptistHealth app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://mybaptisthealth.iqhealth.com/pages/faq/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About myBaptistHealth App
Baptist Health South Florida is committed to helping you conveniently take charge of your health. We created the myBaptistHealth app so that you can connect directly with Baptist Health to securely schedule and manage upcoming appointments with Baptist Health providers and services, access your health records 24/7 and message your healthcare provider. Participating providers can also allow you to add your HealthKit data to your electronic health record. For assistance, visit BaptistHealth.net
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app