How to Cancel Ba
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Babylon: Talk to a doctor 24/7 subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Babylon: Talk to a doctor 24/7 subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Ba Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Babylon: Talk to a doctor 24/7 subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Babylon: Talk to a doctor 24/7".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Babylon: Talk to a doctor 24/7 subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Babylon: Talk to a doctor 24/7 subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Ba Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Babylon: Talk to a doctor 24/7" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Ba will now be canceled.
Cancel Ba Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Babylon: Talk to a doctor 24/7 via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Babylon: Talk to a doctor 24/7. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Ba
Cancel Ba via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Babylon: Talk to a doctor 24/7 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Ba's Website
Another way of canceling Babylon: Talk to a doctor 24/7 subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Babylon: Talk to a doctor 24/7 app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.babylonhealth.com/us and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Babylon: Talk to a doctor 24/7 App
Babylon gives you access to a doctor or nurse practitioner through select health plans. You can use our health services to book a video appointment with a healthcare provider 24/7, at no cost to you. Simply download the Babylon app and enter the code provided by your health plan to get started. How does it work? VIDEO APPOINTMENTS (for select health plans) Choose the time and place for your appointment. Just pick a time slot and a healthcare provider will connect with you then. Babylon video appointments are available at no cost through select health plans. How can it help? The healthcare providers available through the Babylon app can help care for allergies, congestion, cough, fever, flu, mental health, pain, rashes, upset stomach & more. They can also help with prescriptions, specialist referrals, labs, and behavioral health. Our health services allow you to speak to a healthcare provider via the Babylon app at no cost through select health plans (see details below). New York Users: New York Telemedicine Associates, available through the Babylon app, are now part of Mount Sinai Health Partners. Members of the following health plans are eligible: Humana Medicare Advantage, Empire BlueCross BlueShield Commercial, Empire BlueCross BlueShield Medicare Advantage, Oscar Commercial, and Cigna Commercial. Enter the code NYC when registering. California Users: California Telemedicine Associates is available through the Babylon health services through certain health plan...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app