How to Cancel Pregnancy App & Ba
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Pregnancy App & Baby Tracker subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Pregnancy App & Baby Tracker subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Pregnancy App & Ba Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Pregnancy App & Baby Tracker subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Pregnancy App & Baby Tracker".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Pregnancy App & Baby Tracker subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Pregnancy App & Baby Tracker subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Pregnancy App & Ba Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Pregnancy App & Baby Tracker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Pregnancy App & Ba will now be canceled.
Cancel Pregnancy App & Ba Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Pregnancy App & Baby Tracker via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Pregnancy App & Baby Tracker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Pregnancy App & Ba
Cancel Pregnancy App & Ba via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Pregnancy App & Baby Tracker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Pregnancy App & Ba's Website
Another way of canceling Pregnancy App & Baby Tracker subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Pregnancy App & Baby Tracker app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.babycenter.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Pregnancy App & Baby Tracker App
From the brand chosen by over 400 million expecting parents, BabyCenter’s pregnancy app and baby tracker guides you through pregnancy and beyond with daily pregnancy updates and week by week baby development information. Follow all the stages of pregnancy with pictures and videos that show you what’s happening to your baby and your body. Plus 1000s of articles to answer all of your pregnancy questions. Our pregnancy app is for every period of your parenting journey. Receive perfectly timed information about what to expect throughout your pregnancy by simply entering your baby's due date (or you can use our pregnancy due date calculator to find it). Once your newborn arrives, our free pregnancy app automatically turns into a daily parenting guide, with tools like the baby growth tracker, to support you through your first year as a new parent, week by week and month by month. All health information is written by experts and reviewed and approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board. These doctors and other professionals help make sure BabyCenter provides complete and accurate pregnancy and parenting information. If you’re pregnant: • Learn all about baby growth during pregnancy with our 3-D fetal development videos • Get helpful tips for dealing with common pregnancy symptoms from morning sickness and food cravings to back pain and cramps • Receive pregnancy workouts by trimester and nutrition advice • Keep a record of your growing belly bump with a week...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app