How to Cancel B4B Payments
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your B4B Payments subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your B4B Payments subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel B4B Payments Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel B4B Payments subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "B4B Payments".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling B4B Payments subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel B4B Payments subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel B4B Payments Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "B4B Payments" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to B4B Payments will now be canceled.
Cancel B4B Payments Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to B4B Payments via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see B4B Payments. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from B4B Payments
Cancel B4B Payments via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting B4B Payments via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on B4B Payments's Website
Another way of canceling B4B Payments subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the B4B Payments app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.b4bpayments.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About B4B Payments App
With the B4B Payments app installed on your mobile device, you can manage your B4B Payments card on the go. Save time by getting your expenses done at the point of spend. Send your receipts to your accounts team in real time. - Securely log in using Face ID or fingerprint - Check your available balance - View your card transactions - Get alerted when you spend money, and capture your receipt immediately - Save time by classifying your expenses on the go - Get your PIN number - Instantly block transactions on your card. Unblock again whenever you like - Switch ATM access on and off - Enable or disable online spending - Report your card lost or stolen
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app