How To Cancel WeatherBug Widget Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of WeatherBug Widget and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your WeatherBug Widget subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your WeatherBug Widget subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on WeatherBug Widget website
- Alternatives to WeatherBug Widget
Cancel WeatherBug Widget Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel WeatherBug Widget subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "WeatherBug Widget".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling WeatherBug Widget subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel WeatherBug Widget subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel WeatherBug Widget Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "WeatherBug Widget" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to WeatherBug Widget will now be canceled.
Cancel WeatherBug Widget Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to WeatherBug Widget via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see WeatherBug Widget. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from WeatherBug Widget
Cancel WeatherBug Widget Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting WeatherBug Widget via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on WeatherBug Widget's Website
Another way of canceling WeatherBug Widget subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the WeatherBug Widget app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.weatherbug.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About WeatherBug Widget App
The WeatherBug widget for Android is feature packed and backed by the world's largest network of professional weather stations across the United States. With access to over 10,000 professional weather stations in the US and 50,000 global weather stations, our weather widget will give you the current weather conditions and weather forecasts for your location with just a quick glance at your home screen. FEATURES • Select from multiple weather widgets in five different sizes • Use the custom clock widget with alarm function • Set your preferred temperature to Celsius or Fahrenheit • Rece...
Reported Cancelation Issues
have issue with fios weatherbug widget displays an A after degree instead of F
— by laurie gross on May 08 2021
Search for another app