How To Cancel Cartoon Maker : Video & GIFs Creator Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Cartoon Maker : Video & GIFs Creator and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Cartoon Maker : Video & GIFs Creator subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Cartoon Maker : Video & GIFs Creator subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Cartoon Maker Video GIFs Creator website
- Alternatives to Cartoon Maker : Video & GIFs Creator
Cancel Cartoon Maker : Video & GIFs Creator Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Cartoon Maker : Video & GIFs Creator subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Cartoon Maker : Video & GIFs Creator.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Cartoon Maker : Video & GIFs Creator subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Cartoon Maker : Video & GIFs Creator subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Cartoon Maker : Video & GIFs Creator store Cartoon Maker : Video & GIFs Creatorlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Cartoon Maker : Video & GIFs Creator Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Cartoon Maker : Video & GIFs Creator" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Cartoon Maker Video GIFs Creator will now be canceled.
Cancel Cartoon Maker : Video & GIFs Creator Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Cartoon Maker : Video & GIFs Creator via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Cartoon Maker : Video & GIFs Creator. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Cartoon Maker Video GIFs Creator
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Cartoon Maker : Video & GIFs Creator Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Cartoon Maker : Video & GIFs Creator via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Cartoon Maker : Video & GIFs Creator's Website
An alternate way of canceling Cartoon Maker : Video & GIFs Creator subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Cartoon Maker : Video & GIFs Creator app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Cartoon Maker : Video & GIFs Creator App
Discover one of the most exciting and fun ways to express your emotions through cartoon art and share to all. Share your creative thoughts in cartoonish style video and GIFs when you chat to friends or anyone else. The complicated process of producing cartoons just became an easy task by this cartoon video & GIFs maker app. The app takes care of every aspect of creating cartoons, from drawing characters to making video and gif of your creation. Stickman cartoon maker is an application which allows users to create and animate stick figures to use in your chat and messages but unlike other ap...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app