How To Cancel AutoScout24 - used car finder Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of AutoScout24 - used car finder and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your AutoScout24 - used car finder subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your AutoScout24 - used car finder subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on AutoScout24 website
- Alternatives to AutoScout24 - used car finder
Cancel AutoScout24 - used car finder Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel AutoScout24 - used car finder subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on AutoScout24 - used car finder.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling AutoScout24 - used car finder subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel AutoScout24 - used car finder subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the AutoScout24 - used car finder store AutoScout24 - used car finderlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel AutoScout24 - used car finder Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "AutoScout24 - used car finder" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to AutoScout24 will now be canceled.
Cancel AutoScout24 - used car finder Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to AutoScout24 - used car finder via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see AutoScout24 - used car finder. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from AutoScout24
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel AutoScout24 - used car finder Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting AutoScout24 - used car finder via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on AutoScout24 - used car finder's Website
An alternate way of canceling AutoScout24 - used car finder subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the AutoScout24 - used car finder app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.autoscout24.de and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About AutoScout24 - used car finder App
AutoScout24 is the largest online marketplace for cars in Europe and offers about 2 million vehicles. With the AutoScout24 Android app you can access the online car and motorbike marketplace anytime from anywhere. Save your favourite search results and view them offline. In addition to the vehicle search the AutoScout24 Android App also offers a magazine area with interesting test reports and just everything about cars, the purchase and sale of cars. ______________________________________________ AND THIS IS HOW YOU START YOUR CAR SEARCH ✔ Choose make, model, price and further crite...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app