How To Cancel Battery Nurse Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Battery Nurse and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Battery Nurse subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Battery Nurse subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Battery Nurse website
- Alternatives to Battery Nurse
Cancel Battery Nurse Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Battery Nurse subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Battery Nurse".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Battery Nurse subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Battery Nurse subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Battery Nurse Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Battery Nurse" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Battery Nurse will now be canceled.
Cancel Battery Nurse Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Battery Nurse via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Battery Nurse. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Battery Nurse
Cancel Battery Nurse Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Battery Nurse via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Battery Nurse's Website
Another way of canceling Battery Nurse subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Battery Nurse app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Battery Nurse App
Battery Alarm when it's fully charged (100%) or when the temperature of battery is high. which can save someone Life. keywords : battery life nurse 100 100 % doctor temperature high alarm alert saver cleaner cleaning ringtones
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app