How To Cancel Mozart Baby Sleep Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Mozart Baby Sleep and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Mozart Baby Sleep subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Mozart Baby Sleep subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Mozart Ba website
- Alternatives to Mozart Baby Sleep
Cancel Mozart Baby Sleep Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Mozart Baby Sleep subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Mozart Baby Sleep".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Mozart Baby Sleep subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Mozart Baby Sleep subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Mozart Baby Sleep Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Mozart Baby Sleep" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Mozart Ba will now be canceled.
Cancel Mozart Baby Sleep Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Mozart Baby Sleep via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Mozart Baby Sleep. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Mozart Ba
Cancel Mozart Baby Sleep Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Mozart Baby Sleep via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Mozart Baby Sleep's Website
Another way of canceling Mozart Baby Sleep subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Mozart Baby Sleep app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Mozart Baby Sleep App
Best Mozart music for babies to fall asleep. Each track has been carefully selected to provide both falling asleep as soon as possible and Mozart effect as well, which meens your baby brain development, memory stimulation and positive emotions. The app works offline, no trafic and delays while listening. The app also works with locked screen. The app has timer, you can set it and go to sleep, the music will be stopped automatically. The app has shuffle mode to play music in random order and repeat mode to play the same song again automatically. Enjoy!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app