How To Cancel Asana: organize team projects Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Asana: organize team projects and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Asana: organize team projects subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Asana: organize team projects subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Asana website
- Alternatives to Asana: organize team projects
Cancel Asana: organize team projects Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Asana: organize team projects subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Asana: organize team projects".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Asana: organize team projects subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Asana: organize team projects subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Asana: organize team projects Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Asana: organize team projects" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Asana will now be canceled.
Cancel Asana: organize team projects Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Asana: organize team projects via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Asana: organize team projects. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Asana
Cancel Asana: organize team projects Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Asana: organize team projects via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Asana: organize team projects's Website
Another way of canceling Asana: organize team projects subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Asana: organize team projects app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://asana.com/product and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Asana: organize team projects App
Whether you’re between meetings or in line for a latte, use Asana to quickly capture tasks, to-dos, reminders, and ideas. Get updates from teammates, organize tasks and projects for work, or manage your to-do list for the day. With Asana’s mobile app, you can stay on top of your work from anywhere. Oh, and did we mention it’s free to download and use? Asana is recommended for work with G Suite. KEY FEATURES: QUICKLY UPDATE & ADD YOUR WORK ON THE GO - Add a task for to-dos, reminders, ideas, and requests—before you forget - See your work to-do list in your “My Tasks” view - Create p...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app