How To Cancel My Banglalink Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of My Banglalink and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your My Banglalink subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your My Banglalink subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on My Banglalink website
- Alternatives to My Banglalink
Cancel My Banglalink Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel My Banglalink subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on My Banglalink.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling My Banglalink subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel My Banglalink subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the My Banglalink store My Banglalinklication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel My Banglalink Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "My Banglalink" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to My Banglalink will now be canceled.
Cancel My Banglalink Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to My Banglalink via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see My Banglalink. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from My Banglalink
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel My Banglalink Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting My Banglalink via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on My Banglalink's Website
An alternate way of canceling My Banglalink subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the My Banglalink app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.banglalink.net/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About My Banglalink App
With all the self-services of Banglalink at your fingertips, we are bringing you a new and improved MyBL App! Essential services like checking your balance, dues, usage history, latest offers and much more are now available at the palm of your hand. Just log in to MyBL App and explore new possibilities! Features: * New user-friendly interface: With a more organized new interface, customers can easily find all the offers and services at one place. Self-services: Customers will be able to buy all the Minute/Internet/Mixed/SMS bundles from the revamped MyBL App. They can also avail the...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app