How To Cancel Loan/Mortgage EMI Calculator Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Loan/Mortgage EMI Calculator and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Loan/Mortgage EMI Calculator subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Loan/Mortgage EMI Calculator subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Loan Mortgage EMI Calculator website
- Alternatives to Loan/Mortgage EMI Calculator
Cancel Loan/Mortgage EMI Calculator Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Loan/Mortgage EMI Calculator subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Loan/Mortgage EMI Calculator.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Loan/Mortgage EMI Calculator subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Loan/Mortgage EMI Calculator subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Loan/Mortgage EMI Calculator store Loan/Mortgage EMI Calculatorlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Loan/Mortgage EMI Calculator Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Loan/Mortgage EMI Calculator" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Loan Mortgage EMI Calculator will now be canceled.
Cancel Loan/Mortgage EMI Calculator Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Loan/Mortgage EMI Calculator via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Loan/Mortgage EMI Calculator. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Loan Mortgage EMI Calculator
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Loan/Mortgage EMI Calculator Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Loan/Mortgage EMI Calculator via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Loan/Mortgage EMI Calculator's Website
An alternate way of canceling Loan/Mortgage EMI Calculator subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Loan/Mortgage EMI Calculator app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://arbappsonline.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Loan/Mortgage EMI Calculator App
LOAN EMI Calculator: (A handy layman's Loan/Mortgage Calculator) This is a simple and light-weight application, which is useful for all loan/mortgage calculations. 1. Calculate the LOAN/MORTGAGE EMI (Equated Monthly Installments) for Home/Car/Personal/Any Loan. 2. Generate the AMORTIZATION CHART/REPAYMENT SCHEDULE of the Loan. 3. Calculate the LOAN AFFORDABILITY based on the affordable EMI. 4. Compare up to 4 different set of LOAN values. 5. Share Loan Calculations with Chart: An excel file can be shared with others for the loan calculations made with Loan EMI Calculator, Loan Afford...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app