How To Cancel AppTec MDM Agent Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of AppTec MDM Agent and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your AppTec MDM Agent subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your AppTec MDM Agent subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on AppTec MDM Agent website
- Alternatives to AppTec MDM Agent
Cancel AppTec MDM Agent Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel AppTec MDM Agent subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "AppTec MDM Agent".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling AppTec MDM Agent subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel AppTec MDM Agent subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel AppTec MDM Agent Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "AppTec MDM Agent" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to AppTec MDM Agent will now be canceled.
Cancel AppTec MDM Agent Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to AppTec MDM Agent via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see AppTec MDM Agent. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from AppTec MDM Agent
Cancel AppTec MDM Agent Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting AppTec MDM Agent via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on AppTec MDM Agent's Website
Another way of canceling AppTec MDM Agent subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the AppTec MDM Agent app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.apptec360.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About AppTec MDM Agent App
The AppTec MDM Agent lets you secure, monitor, manage and support your entire fleet of Android devices deployed across your enterprise, when working in conjunction with the AppTec Enterprise Mobile Manager Console. This enterprise-wide solution provides your IT department with a single, integrated view of all mobile devices, allowing you to increase help desk efficiencies, reduce support costs and improve the overall support experience for today’s corporate user. Web-based, functionally robust and highly scalable, AppTec also provides unparalleled flexibility by offering three different...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app