How To Cancel Free Birthday Cards Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Free Birthday Cards and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Free Birthday Cards subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Free Birthday Cards subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Free Birthday Cards website
- Alternatives to Free Birthday Cards
Cancel Free Birthday Cards Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Free Birthday Cards subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Free Birthday Cards".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Free Birthday Cards subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Free Birthday Cards subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Free Birthday Cards Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Free Birthday Cards" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Free Birthday Cards will now be canceled.
Cancel Free Birthday Cards Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Free Birthday Cards via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Free Birthday Cards. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Free Birthday Cards
Cancel Free Birthday Cards Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Free Birthday Cards via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Free Birthday Cards's Website
Another way of canceling Free Birthday Cards subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Free Birthday Cards app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://bdaycards.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Free Birthday Cards App
Birthday Cards for Facebook is the #1 globally downloaded Birthday Cards app for the Facebook platform, now on your Android device. Easily send unique digital cards to your friends directly from the app. It's absolutely free and 100% fun. Never miss a friend's birthday ever again! # See your friends' birthdays in chronological order (past, present and future) on our easy-to-use infinity loop display # Get reminders leading up to and on the day of your friends' birthdays # Browse our awesome selection of digital birthday cards which you can send and receive for free # Get reminded of othe...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app