How To Cancel myTuner Radio and Podcasts Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of myTuner Radio and Podcasts and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your myTuner Radio and Podcasts subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your myTuner Radio and Podcasts subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on myTuner Radio and Podcasts website
- Alternatives to myTuner Radio and Podcasts
Cancel myTuner Radio and Podcasts Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel myTuner Radio and Podcasts subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on myTuner Radio and Podcasts.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling myTuner Radio and Podcasts subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel myTuner Radio and Podcasts subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the myTuner Radio and Podcasts store myTuner Radio and Podcastslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel myTuner Radio and Podcasts Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "myTuner Radio and Podcasts" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to myTuner Radio and Podcasts will now be canceled.
Cancel myTuner Radio and Podcasts Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to myTuner Radio and Podcasts via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see myTuner Radio and Podcasts. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from myTuner Radio and Podcasts
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel myTuner Radio and Podcasts Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting myTuner Radio and Podcasts via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on myTuner Radio and Podcasts's Website
An alternate way of canceling myTuner Radio and Podcasts subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the myTuner Radio and Podcasts app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://mytuner-radio.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About myTuner Radio and Podcasts App
With myTuner Radio app you can listen to live radio streaming from all over the world on your android phone or tablet. With a modern, beautiful and easy to use interface, myTuner gives you the best experience when it comes to listening to online radio, internet radio, AM and FM radio. 📻 FEATURES - listen to more than 50,000 radio stations from more than 200 countries and territories; - follow your favorite shows and more than 1 million podcasts; - choose amongst sports, news, music, comedy and more; - keep listening to free radio online while using other apps; - find out which song is...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app