How To Cancel AppClose - co-parenting app Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of AppClose - co-parenting app and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your AppClose - co-parenting app subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your AppClose - co-parenting app subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on AppClose website
- Alternatives to AppClose - co-parenting app
Cancel AppClose - co-parenting app Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel AppClose - co-parenting app subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "AppClose - co-parenting app".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling AppClose - co-parenting app subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel AppClose - co-parenting app subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel AppClose - co-parenting app Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "AppClose - co-parenting app" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to AppClose will now be canceled.
Cancel AppClose - co-parenting app Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to AppClose - co-parenting app via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see AppClose - co-parenting app. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from AppClose
Cancel AppClose - co-parenting app Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting AppClose - co-parenting app via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on AppClose - co-parenting app's Website
Another way of canceling AppClose - co-parenting app subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the AppClose - co-parenting app app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://appclose.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About AppClose - co-parenting app App
AppClose® has been featured on: The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Yahoo Lifestyle, TechCrunch, Austin American-Statesman. Тhe future of Co-Parenting technology. Experience AppClose, the Co-Parenting App like never before - beautifully redefined to make co-parenting simpler and more seamless. Now, co-parents, stepparents, family members, childcare providers, professionals, and other third parties – regardless of whether or not they use the app – can communicate and share information easily from the convenience of any mobile device. By...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Good morning, my daughter's father and I use Appclose. He is always making comments and accusations towards me on the app. Is there a way for you to connect with him via the app to ask him to stop these comments and verbal abuse? Please let me know. Thank you.
— by Elsa Odom on Oct 30 2020
Search for another app