How To Cancel SingApps Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of SingApps and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your SingApps subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your SingApps subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on SingApps website
- Alternatives to SingApps
Cancel SingApps Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SingApps subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SingApps".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SingApps subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SingApps subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SingApps Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SingApps" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SingApps will now be canceled.
Cancel SingApps Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SingApps via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SingApps. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SingApps
Cancel SingApps Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SingApps via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on SingApps's Website
Another way of canceling SingApps subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SingApps app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.pixel-inc.com.sg and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SingApps App
This is the Singtel Consumer Operations Dinner and Dance event app. This app enable users to interact with each other, share their thoughts, photos and contacts, get instant information, learn about upcoming events and so on. They can register for the events and feedback to the organizers.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app