How To Cancel AOL - News, Mail & Video Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of AOL - News, Mail & Video and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your AOL - News, Mail & Video subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your AOL - News, Mail & Video subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on AOL website
- Alternatives to AOL - News, Mail & Video
Cancel AOL - News, Mail & Video Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel AOL - News, Mail & Video subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on AOL - News, Mail & Video.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling AOL - News, Mail & Video subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel AOL - News, Mail & Video subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the AOL - News, Mail & Video store AOL - News, Mail & Videolication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel AOL - News, Mail & Video Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "AOL - News, Mail & Video" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to AOL will now be canceled.
Cancel AOL - News, Mail & Video Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to AOL - News, Mail & Video via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see AOL - News, Mail & Video. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from AOL
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel AOL - News, Mail & Video Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting AOL - News, Mail & Video via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on AOL - News, Mail & Video's Website
An alternate way of canceling AOL - News, Mail & Video subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the AOL - News, Mail & Video app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.aol.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About AOL - News, Mail & Video App
From the latest headlines to fast-loading email and trending videos, AOL app brings it all together on your mobile device. Notifications around breaking news and important emails help you stay informed and connected. Stay on top of today's top stories on a variety of topics from politics and finance to celebrity news. Plus, check your AOL Mail, send messages and access all of your AOL and phone contacts directly from the app. News 🗞 · Read or watch the latest news around politics, US and world news, sports, entertainment, finance, lifestyle and weather · Pulled from reliable sites inc...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app