How To Cancel AnyDesk Remote Control Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of AnyDesk Remote Control and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your AnyDesk Remote Control subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your AnyDesk Remote Control subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on AnyDesk Remote Control website
- Alternatives to AnyDesk Remote Control
Cancel AnyDesk Remote Control Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel AnyDesk Remote Control subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "AnyDesk Remote Control".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling AnyDesk Remote Control subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel AnyDesk Remote Control subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel AnyDesk Remote Control Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "AnyDesk Remote Control" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to AnyDesk Remote Control will now be canceled.
Cancel AnyDesk Remote Control Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to AnyDesk Remote Control via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see AnyDesk Remote Control. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from AnyDesk Remote Control
Cancel AnyDesk Remote Control Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting AnyDesk Remote Control via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on AnyDesk Remote Control's Website
Another way of canceling AnyDesk Remote Control subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the AnyDesk Remote Control app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.anydesk.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About AnyDesk Remote Control App
AnyDesk is the fastest and most affordable Remote Control Software in the world! Access your devices on all platforms: Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS. Download the latest AnyDesk version here: https://anydesk.com/download FAST - SECURE - FREE for personal use AnyDesk enables remote desktop operations with unparalleled performance. Such as Video/Image editing, administration and teamwork. AnyDesk provides banking-level security using TLS 1.2 encryption and 4096-bit RSA Key Exchange. AnyDesk is always free for personal use. For commercial purposes visit: https://anyde...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app