How to Cancel Teeth whitening (Guide)
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Teeth whitening (Guide) subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Teeth whitening (Guide) subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Teeth whitening (Guide) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Teeth whitening (Guide) subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Teeth whitening (Guide)".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Teeth whitening (Guide) subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Teeth whitening (Guide) subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Teeth whitening (Guide) Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Teeth whitening (Guide)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Teeth whitening (Guide) will now be canceled.
Cancel Teeth whitening (Guide) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Teeth whitening (Guide) via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Teeth whitening (Guide). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Teeth whitening (Guide)
Cancel Teeth whitening (Guide) via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Teeth whitening (Guide) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Teeth whitening (Guide)'s Website
Another way of canceling Teeth whitening (Guide) subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Teeth whitening (Guide) app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Teeth whitening (Guide) App
What Is It? Tooth whitening lightens teeth and helps to remove stains and discoloration. Whitening is among the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because it can greatly improve how your teeth look. Most dentists perform tooth whitening. Whitening is not a one-time procedure. It will need to be repeated from time to time if you want to maintain the brighter color. What It's Used For The outer layer of a tooth is called the enamel. The color of natural teeth is created by the reflection and scattering of light off the enamel, combined with the color of the dentin under it. Your genes affect the thickness and smoothness of the enamel. Thinner enamel allows more of the color of the dentin to show through. Having smoother or rougher enamel also affects the reflection of light and therefore the color. Every day, a thin coating (pellicle) forms on the enamel and picks up stains. Tooth enamel also contains pores that can hold stains.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app