How to Cancel Make up
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Make up for Black Women Guide subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Make up for Black Women Guide subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Make up Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Make up for Black Women Guide subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Make up for Black Women Guide".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Make up for Black Women Guide subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Make up for Black Women Guide subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Make up Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Make up for Black Women Guide" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Make up will now be canceled.
Cancel Make up Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Make up for Black Women Guide via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Make up for Black Women Guide. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Make up
Cancel Make up via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Make up for Black Women Guide via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Make up's Website
Another way of canceling Make up for Black Women Guide subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Make up for Black Women Guide app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://c2a4a8f71.app-ads-txt.com/app-ads.txt and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Make up for Black Women Guide App
In this beginner's application breaks everything you need to learn how to do it How to Apply Makeup for Dark Skin (Girls). Finding the right makeup can be a challenge for girls with darker skin.! You will find here Super Easy Makeup Tutorials For Black Girls ... It also gives women a confidence boost and, of course, it makes them look flawless.. We chose videos carefully for you Support us by clicking on 5 stars *****
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app