How to Cancel Crazy Maestro
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Crazy Maestro subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Crazy Maestro subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Crazy Maestro Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Crazy Maestro subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Crazy Maestro".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Crazy Maestro subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Crazy Maestro subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Crazy Maestro Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Crazy Maestro" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Crazy Maestro will now be canceled.
Cancel Crazy Maestro Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Crazy Maestro via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Crazy Maestro. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Crazy Maestro
Cancel Crazy Maestro via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Crazy Maestro via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Crazy Maestro's Website
Another way of canceling Crazy Maestro subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Crazy Maestro app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.facebook.com/crazymaestrogame and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Crazy Maestro App
Help the crazy maestro to conduct the orchestra without loosing any notes! Or he can be mad at you! Many levels to enhance your music reading skills while enjoying a fun game. * Three levels of difficulty * 70+ levels including some very challenging ones * World Ranking * Many challenges to complete * Perfect for improving your music reading skills in both treble and bass clef * Note naming available in American (ABCDEFG), German (ABCDEFH) and Latin (do-re-mi-fa-sol-la-si)
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app