How To Cancel Ally Auto Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Ally Auto and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Ally Auto subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Ally Auto subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Ally Auto website
- Alternatives to Ally Auto
Cancel Ally Auto Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Ally Auto subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Ally Auto.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Ally Auto subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Ally Auto subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Ally Auto store Ally Autolication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Ally Auto Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Ally Auto" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Ally Auto will now be canceled.
Cancel Ally Auto Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Ally Auto via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Ally Auto. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Ally Auto
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Ally Auto Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Ally Auto via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Ally Auto's Website
An alternate way of canceling Ally Auto subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Ally Auto app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.ally.com/auto/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Ally Auto App
For Ally Auto customers, making a vehicle payment just got easier with the Ally Auto app. Access your profile quickly and securely using your fingerprint or a unique passcode to manage accounts and make payments on the go. Where to start • Enroll in Ally Auto from the app login screen, or enter an existing username and password • Set up and use fingerprint for easier, faster logins What you can do • View payment information, statements, and transactions • Review and edit pending payments • Make one-time payments or use Auto Pay to schedule future payments for 365 days a year • Cu...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app