How To Cancel AJ Forum Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of AJ Forum and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your AJ Forum subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your AJ Forum subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on AJ Forum website
- Alternatives to AJ Forum
Cancel AJ Forum Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel AJ Forum subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "AJ Forum".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling AJ Forum subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel AJ Forum subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel AJ Forum Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "AJ Forum" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to AJ Forum will now be canceled.
Cancel AJ Forum Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to AJ Forum via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see AJ Forum. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from AJ Forum
Cancel AJ Forum Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting AJ Forum via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on AJ Forum's Website
Another way of canceling AJ Forum subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the AJ Forum app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.ajforum.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About AJ Forum App
The 13th Al Jazeera Forum brings together decision makers, thought leaders and journalists to discuss global affairs. Everything you need to follow this year’s Al Jazeera Forum, the annual conference that brings decision makers, thought leaders and journalists together to discuss global affairs. This year’s Forum will focus on the Gulf region and will be held in Doha on 27-28 April 2019.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app