How To Cancel Kitchen Stories - Recipes & Cooking Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Kitchen Stories - Recipes & Cooking and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Kitchen Stories - Recipes & Cooking subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Kitchen Stories - Recipes & Cooking subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Kitchen Stories website
- Alternatives to Kitchen Stories - Recipes & Cooking
Cancel Kitchen Stories - Recipes & Cooking Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Kitchen Stories - Recipes & Cooking subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Kitchen Stories - Recipes & Cooking.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Kitchen Stories - Recipes & Cooking subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Kitchen Stories - Recipes & Cooking subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Kitchen Stories - Recipes & Cooking store Kitchen Stories - Recipes & Cookinglication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Kitchen Stories - Recipes & Cooking Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Kitchen Stories - Recipes & Cooking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Kitchen Stories will now be canceled.
Cancel Kitchen Stories - Recipes & Cooking Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Kitchen Stories - Recipes & Cooking via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Kitchen Stories - Recipes & Cooking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Kitchen Stories
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Kitchen Stories - Recipes & Cooking Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Kitchen Stories - Recipes & Cooking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Kitchen Stories - Recipes & Cooking's Website
An alternate way of canceling Kitchen Stories - Recipes & Cooking subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Kitchen Stories - Recipes & Cooking app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.kitchenstories.com/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Kitchen Stories - Recipes & Cooking App
Millions of users around the world are already cooking with Kitchen Stories, the winner of Google Play’s Design Award—now it’s your turn! Download it now to be inspired by thousands of free recipes, HD instructional videos, and articles about cooking and baking. Plus, publish your own recipes to share with our global community of home cooks. It’s easy to use and offers a variety of irresistible recipes that appeal to beginners and experts alike. Ready to get cooking? Enjoy these features on the Kitchen Stories app: ✔ Show off your cooking skills by uploading your own recipes to share with...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app