How To Cancel Intelligent Hub Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Intelligent Hub and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Intelligent Hub subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Intelligent Hub subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Intelligent Hub website
- Alternatives to Intelligent Hub
Cancel Intelligent Hub Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Intelligent Hub subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Intelligent Hub".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Intelligent Hub subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Intelligent Hub subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Intelligent Hub Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Intelligent Hub" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Intelligent Hub will now be canceled.
Cancel Intelligent Hub Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Intelligent Hub via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Intelligent Hub. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Intelligent Hub
Cancel Intelligent Hub Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Intelligent Hub via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Intelligent Hub's Website
Another way of canceling Intelligent Hub subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Intelligent Hub app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.vmware.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Intelligent Hub App
The Intelligent Hub app is the single destination where employees can have an enhanced user experience with unified onboarding, catalog, and access to services such as People, Notifications, and Home. Capabilities: **Stay Secure, Stay Connected** Intelligent Hub extends mobile device management (MDM) and mobile app management (MAM) capabilities and enables your company to keep your device secure, compliant and connected. You can also view device details, messages from IT, and verify compliance status and request support from your IT administrator. **App Catalog, People, Notification...
Reported Cancelation Issues
App does not work on iOS I have removed and re installed app multiple times and restarted my device. All app does is show a loading white screen. I need help as soon as possible so I can see my work emails
— by Taylor on May 18 2021
Search for another app