How To Cancel AIMP Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of AIMP and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your AIMP subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your AIMP subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on AIMP website
- Alternatives to AIMP
Cancel AIMP Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel AIMP subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "AIMP".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling AIMP subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel AIMP subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel AIMP Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "AIMP" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to AIMP will now be canceled.
Cancel AIMP Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to AIMP via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see AIMP. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from AIMP
Cancel AIMP Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting AIMP via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on AIMP's Website
Another way of canceling AIMP subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the AIMP app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.aimp.ru and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About AIMP App
ATTENTION! 1. App does not have built-in music library and uses old school playlist-based approach to music playback 2. App may works incorrectly on devices based on M.I.U.I or E.M.U.I firmwares. Please, report about all bugs into our forum: http://www.aimp.ru/forum/index.php?board=141.0 or write mail to support. + Supported formats: AAC, APE, DFF, DSF, FLAC, IT, M4A, M4B, MO3, MOD, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, MPGA, MTM, OGG, OPUS, S3M, TTA, UMX, WAV, WEBM, WV, XM + Support of Android Auto and custom Car PCs + Support of OpenSL / AudioTrack / AAudio output methods + Support of CUE Sheets +...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Do you not have a community or knowledge base for answers
— by Brian Gateley on Mar 29 2021
I was trying to remove ringtones from my default songs list I lost everything how do I get it back on android phone
— by Brian Gateley on Mar 29 2021
Search for another app