How to Cancel Onepay
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Onepay - Is all you need subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Onepay - Is all you need subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Onepay Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Onepay - Is all you need subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Onepay - Is all you need".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Onepay - Is all you need subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Onepay - Is all you need subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Onepay Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Onepay - Is all you need" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Onepay will now be canceled.
Cancel Onepay Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Onepay - Is all you need via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Onepay - Is all you need. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Onepay
Cancel Onepay via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Onepay - Is all you need via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Onepay's Website
Another way of canceling Onepay - Is all you need subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Onepay - Is all you need app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.onepay.com.mm/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Onepay - Is all you need App
The Onepay lifestyle app is designed to be secure whilst offering the convenience, enhanced interoperability and consolidation of multiple payment platforms which connects its users and merchants in the ecosystem. The app is available to anyone with a smartphone and a registered SIM and is the first in Myanmar with unprecedented scale of interoperability and consolidation. Key Features include: • Payment for goods and services at a wide range of retail shops offering ease of payments (QR) for users and providing convenient acceptance by merchants with Onepay Business App • Mobile phone top-up for all local telecom operators • Making bill payments for utilities and lifestyle services • Shopping made easy with a huge variety of brands • Ordering and payment for food to be delivered from popular restaurants in town • Always be ready with popular game and digital codes • Have your fortune read by renowned fortune tellers with ease • Purchasing domestic bus tickets and flights to explore Myanmar • Easily donate to charity and causes that you believe in • Conveniently top up e-wallet for FREE with any MPU bankcards, Onepay & TrueMoney agents and 123 services. • Seamless and quick linking to a user’s AGD bank account for top ups and withdrawal to and from the e-wallet • The ability to save and add funds to e-wallet from ANY local or international Visa and Mastercard credit cards • Exclusive in-app discounts and promotions when using Onepay • Transfer money to other Onepay use...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app