How To Cancel AfterShip Package Tracker Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of AfterShip Package Tracker and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your AfterShip Package Tracker subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your AfterShip Package Tracker subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on AfterShip Package Tracker website
- Alternatives to AfterShip Package Tracker
Cancel AfterShip Package Tracker Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel AfterShip Package Tracker subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "AfterShip Package Tracker".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling AfterShip Package Tracker subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel AfterShip Package Tracker subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel AfterShip Package Tracker Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "AfterShip Package Tracker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to AfterShip Package Tracker will now be canceled.
Cancel AfterShip Package Tracker Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to AfterShip Package Tracker via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see AfterShip Package Tracker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from AfterShip Package Tracker
Cancel AfterShip Package Tracker Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting AfterShip Package Tracker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on AfterShip Package Tracker's Website
Another way of canceling AfterShip Package Tracker subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the AfterShip Package Tracker app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.aftership.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About AfterShip Package Tracker App
Download AfterShip Android package tracker app to track all your online orders and shipments! Free Package Tracker - UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, DPD, TNT & 600+ Carriers Tracking Track 600+ Carriers for FREE! • Free tracking • Free push notifications • No ads • Auto-detect courier • Easy copy / paste tracking number • Easy-to-share tracking links Free Push Notifications: • Info Received - Courier receives the order from shipper • In Transit - Shipment is picked up • Out for Delivery - Shipment is about to deliver soon • Delivered - Shipment is delivered • Failed Attempt - Cour...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app