How To Cancel Afterpay - Shop Now, Pay Later Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Afterpay - Shop Now, Pay Later and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Afterpay - Shop Now, Pay Later subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Afterpay - Shop Now, Pay Later subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Afterpay website
- Alternatives to Afterpay - Shop Now, Pay Later
Cancel Afterpay - Shop Now, Pay Later Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Afterpay - Shop Now, Pay Later subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Afterpay - Shop Now, Pay Later.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Afterpay - Shop Now, Pay Later subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Afterpay - Shop Now, Pay Later subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Afterpay - Shop Now, Pay Later store Afterpay - Shop Now, Pay Laterlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Afterpay - Shop Now, Pay Later Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Afterpay - Shop Now, Pay Later" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Afterpay will now be canceled.
Cancel Afterpay - Shop Now, Pay Later Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Afterpay - Shop Now, Pay Later via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Afterpay - Shop Now, Pay Later. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Afterpay
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Afterpay - Shop Now, Pay Later Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Afterpay - Shop Now, Pay Later via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Afterpay - Shop Now, Pay Later's Website
An alternate way of canceling Afterpay - Shop Now, Pay Later subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Afterpay - Shop Now, Pay Later app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.afterpay.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Afterpay - Shop Now, Pay Later App
Buy what you want today, get it today, make four equal payments every 2 weeks. The Afterpay app makes it easier than ever to shop and pay with Afterpay. MANAGE YOUR ORDERS AND MAKE PAYMENTS View all your current and past Afterpay orders, payments and payment history. Make your payments directly in the app quickly and simply! FIND RETAILERS Visit the Store Directory to browse all the latest stores and get shopping inspiration.
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app