How to Cancel African Woman Hairstyle
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your African Woman Hairstyle subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your African Woman Hairstyle subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel African Woman Hairstyle Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel African Woman Hairstyle subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "African Woman Hairstyle".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling African Woman Hairstyle subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel African Woman Hairstyle subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel African Woman Hairstyle Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "African Woman Hairstyle" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to African Woman Hairstyle will now be canceled.
Cancel African Woman Hairstyle Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to African Woman Hairstyle via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see African Woman Hairstyle. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from African Woman Hairstyle
Cancel African Woman Hairstyle via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting African Woman Hairstyle via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on African Woman Hairstyle's Website
Another way of canceling African Woman Hairstyle subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the African Woman Hairstyle app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About African Woman Hairstyle App
❤️TRENDY AFRICAN HAIRSTYLES FOR LADIES❤️ Every lady wants to have her hair styled unforgettably. learn how to make your own : Box Braid Long Braids Short Braids Ghana Weaving Kids Braids Styles Braids Wig Tutorial Get beautiful pictures and video tutorials on African Braids, Ghana weaving, Fixing of weavon, Twisting Braids, Box Braids, Dreadlocks, Human Hair, Natural Hair and many other amazing hairstyles. a large collection of complete images that you can get for free, and of course you can access without the internet or offline. Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated nor related with any of the content here. The content of the app comes publicly available from the internet from various website which retains all copyrights and thus the app is not to be held responsible for any of the content displayed.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app