How to Cancel ADVFN Realtime Stocks & Crypto
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your ADVFN Realtime Stocks & Crypto subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your ADVFN Realtime Stocks & Crypto subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel ADVFN Realtime Stocks & Crypto Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel ADVFN Realtime Stocks & Crypto subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "ADVFN Realtime Stocks & Crypto".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling ADVFN Realtime Stocks & Crypto subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel ADVFN Realtime Stocks & Crypto subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel ADVFN Realtime Stocks & Crypto Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "ADVFN Realtime Stocks & Crypto" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to ADVFN Realtime Stocks & Crypto will now be canceled.
Cancel ADVFN Realtime Stocks & Crypto Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to ADVFN Realtime Stocks & Crypto via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see ADVFN Realtime Stocks & Crypto. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from ADVFN Realtime Stocks & Crypto
Cancel ADVFN Realtime Stocks & Crypto via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting ADVFN Realtime Stocks & Crypto via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on ADVFN Realtime Stocks & Crypto's Website
Another way of canceling ADVFN Realtime Stocks & Crypto subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the ADVFN Realtime Stocks & Crypto app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.advfn.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About ADVFN Realtime Stocks & Crypto App
Stock and crypto prices from ADVFN, the world's largest stock market site. Streaming quotes, charts, Level 2, discussion forums, watchlists, and portfolio. Dozens of markets from around the world, including: NYSE (New York Stock Exchange), NASDAQ, AMEX, US Small Caps (OTCMarkets, Pink Sheets, OTCQB, OTCQX), LSE (London Stock Exchange), Canada (Toronto, Venture, CSE), Cryptocurrency exchanges, Markets in France, Germany, Italy, Canada, Brazil, Australia, and many more. Live prices and Level 2 data available for many markets with subscription. Dozens of instruments: Stocks & shares, Indices, Cryptocurrencies, Futures, Options, Forex, Much more. Automatically syncs with your ADVFN account, allowing you to view your Monitor, get live prices, post on the bulletin boards and check Level 2 wherever you are.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app