How to Cancel FPS Meter & Crosshair Bubbles
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your FPS Meter & Crosshair Bubbles subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your FPS Meter & Crosshair Bubbles subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel FPS Meter & Crosshair Bubbles Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel FPS Meter & Crosshair Bubbles subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "FPS Meter & Crosshair Bubbles".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling FPS Meter & Crosshair Bubbles subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel FPS Meter & Crosshair Bubbles subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel FPS Meter & Crosshair Bubbles Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "FPS Meter & Crosshair Bubbles" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to FPS Meter & Crosshair Bubbles will now be canceled.
Cancel FPS Meter & Crosshair Bubbles Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to FPS Meter & Crosshair Bubbles via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see FPS Meter & Crosshair Bubbles. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from FPS Meter & Crosshair Bubbles
Cancel FPS Meter & Crosshair Bubbles via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting FPS Meter & Crosshair Bubbles via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on FPS Meter & Crosshair Bubbles's Website
Another way of canceling FPS Meter & Crosshair Bubbles subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the FPS Meter & Crosshair Bubbles app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.tolansoft.online and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About FPS Meter & Crosshair Bubbles App
Gamer Bubble let's you put custom overlay bubbles on your game screen to get some usefull values of your device when you need to measure the gaming performance of your device. ◉ FPS meter bubble ◉ RAM usage bubble ◉ Temperature bubble ⊕ Crosshair bubble You can resize your bubbles on the settings activity when you need. Thanks for using G-Bubbles! Activate your bubbles when need and drag it over the game view. When done, just drag it to trash view on the bottom of the screen.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app