How To Cancel Ada – your health companion Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Ada – your health companion and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Ada – your health companion subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Ada – your health companion subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Ada website
- Alternatives to Ada – your health companion
Cancel Ada – your health companion Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Ada – your health companion subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Ada – your health companion".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Ada – your health companion subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Ada – your health companion subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Ada – your health companion Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Ada – your health companion" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Ada will now be canceled.
Cancel Ada – your health companion Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Ada – your health companion via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Ada – your health companion. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Ada
Cancel Ada – your health companion Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Ada – your health companion via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Ada – your health companion's Website
Another way of canceling Ada – your health companion subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Ada – your health companion app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://ada.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Ada – your health companion App
Ada helps you and your loved ones check symptoms and discover what might be causing them – day or night without an appointment. Whatever’s bothering you, from stomach problems to headache, Ada can help you find answers and let you know if you should see a doctor. Developed by doctors and scientists, our app is trustworthy, fast, and available when and where you need a health check. How does it work? You answer simple questions about your own or someone else’s health and symptoms. Ada’s AI assesses your answers against its medical dictionary of thousands of disorders and conditions...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app