How To Cancel Tikkie Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Tikkie and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Tikkie subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Tikkie subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Tikkie website
- Alternatives to Tikkie
Cancel Tikkie Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Tikkie subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Tikkie".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Tikkie subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Tikkie subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Tikkie Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Tikkie" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Tikkie will now be canceled.
Cancel Tikkie Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Tikkie via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Tikkie. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Tikkie
Cancel Tikkie Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Tikkie via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Tikkie's Website
Another way of canceling Tikkie subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Tikkie app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.tikkie.me and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Tikkie App
Asking for your money back doesn’t have to be difficult. Using Tikkie, you can have friends pay you back quickly and easily over WhatsApp. It’s completely free and it doesn’t matter which bank you are with. Anyone can use Tikkie! When to use Tikkie Tikkie comes in handy when you have paid for someone else and you want your money back. You might have paid for: - drinks with your university friends; - post-match drinks with your team; - tickets for a festival. Tikkie is also very helpful for businesses. Payments with Tikkie You can not only send payment requests. Sending payments...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app