How To Cancel Guitar Band Battle Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Guitar Band Battle and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Guitar Band Battle subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Guitar Band Battle subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Guitar Band Battle website
- Alternatives to Guitar Band Battle
Cancel Guitar Band Battle Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Guitar Band Battle subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Guitar Band Battle".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Guitar Band Battle subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Guitar Band Battle subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Guitar Band Battle Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Guitar Band Battle" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Guitar Band Battle will now be canceled.
Cancel Guitar Band Battle Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Guitar Band Battle via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Guitar Band Battle. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Guitar Band Battle
Cancel Guitar Band Battle Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Guitar Band Battle via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Guitar Band Battle's Website
Another way of canceling Guitar Band Battle subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Guitar Band Battle app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.zeeppo.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Guitar Band Battle App
Guitar Band Battle is the biggest band challenge in the world! A free multiplayer game that brings the best mix of bands and rhythm for mobiles and tablets, with amazing guitars for you to test your skills on and to compete with real players from around the globe. Start in the garage, gather your band and evolve until you become a rock n roll hero, going through multiple stages, stadiums and arenas, playing famous tunes until you reach the top of the hall of fame. Buy several guitars, hire musicians and make your band famous, conquer millions of fans and turn yourself into a music superstar...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app